Google

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Amazing link on Bird photography

Today, I will not bore you with my own story, but will give you a link which has lots of inputs that are relevant to a budding nature photographer.

http://vijaycavale.blogspot.com/2007/08/photographing-birds.html

The article gives you in simple terms how you can approach bird photography. Though based on Indian experiences, I am sure this is going to benefit any beginner who is trying his luck in bird photography. And if you read through the article, one major point that clearly comes out is "Know your subject/field" well. This is such an important message in every case, from portrait photography to bird photography. And I think this is the first thing to learn after basic photography, before delving into the intricacies of your gear and future gears!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Hey,

I just stumbled across your blog, not even sure how I got here, we should share experiences! Check you amateurapertures.blogspot.com.

Good luck, maybe between the two of us we'll get something figured out?!