Google

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Putting things to work

After a wait for few days, I got my pack along with a 256MB memory card. And I was thrilled to handle a camera again, and that too a digital one. Even though the camera was a point and shoot, it had nice (to some extent) SLR type shape and nice look. And it supported almost all manual options which I was eagerly waiting for.
Once the initial excitement was over, I remembered my first camera experience and decided that this time, I should not make the same mistakes again. So as the first step, I put the batteries for charging and took the manual in hand. Few sections were read and re-read with camera in hand and checking the options real time. Within a few days, I was quite at ease with the camera and was comfortable handling the camera like a small point and shoot with one hand, still managing to play around with most options. And I was ready to go....

Feeling like a Soap Opera going on and on? OK. So here comes one of the first images I tried out with my camera. (Cropped for composition)

Helping Hand


Do let me know your comments. Also, experts please let me know your comments and areas of improvements, which I plan to consolidate for everyone's benefit. Waiting for your inputs....

No comments: