Google

Friday, August 10, 2007

From an SLR to nothing

As mentioned, after buying a camera, I never wanted to "waste" my time and hence just went out and started clicking without even reading the camera manual. And as the number of blurred shots increased, slowly I also started to worry more now as each blurred shot was costing me money on top of the big amount which I had already put in. But I pulled along in the same way, still not going to the basics.
And GOD knows for good or bad, it happened - My SLR was stolen! It was a shock of a lifetime and it took some time to recover from the state and slowly I got adjusted to the reality. And that was the time when I realized my original state. This realization that I am a zero in photography though I had an SLR with me pushed me to start everything from the beginning. And with a vast reource like web at hand, there was no shortage of materials. The difficulty was to find the right resources. And browsing through many forums and websites, I slowly learned some of the basics in photography like light, exposure and composition. And slowly I felt that the right time has come to make the next important decision - To buy the camera....

No comments: